Choose the Membership That
is Right for You
BrainTrust has three membership levels. -Where do you fit in?
Vault, our peer-to-peer learning membership, our premier offering, is designed to help women-owned businesses reach $1M in annual revenue. If you are actively growing a business, being part of a Vault will be invaluable to you.
Features and Benefits
- Meet with a group of seven peers (your Vault) 3-4 hours a month to help one another in a safe, confidential environment
- Learn from diverse experiences and perspectives of your peers, which will ensure you grow and scale more quickly
- Be held accountable for your for goals and behavioral changes by your peers
- Access goal tracking technology
- Get real-time solutions to your specific issues
- Get BT Access – our portal that connects you to the people, processes and resources to keep you growing and scaling
- Unlimited access to all our workshops, regional and national conferences and learning opportunities, both virtual and in-person, as well as our fantastic social events
Do I qualify to join?
To join a Vault, you must meet the following criteria:
- Your business is a legal entity generating revenue OR you are actively involved in a capital raise
- You have an accounting system able to generate monthly P&L statements
- You own at least 25% of the business
- You identify as a woman
- You can commit a minimum of 3 hours monthly for your Vault meeting
- You are able to listen and learn from others with diverse backgrounds
- You are able to keep confidentiality
What is the cost of Vault?
Vault fees are $199 per month, billed monthly.
If you are a new business owner and not yet ready to be part of a Vault, or you simply don’t have the time to commit to being in a Vault, you may be a great candidate to be a member of BrainTrust “Insiders”.
As an Insider, you receive:
- BTAccess – our member portal that connects you to BrainTrust members and all our learning resources
- Workshops – you’ll be invited to all our Workshops and both virtual and in-person educational events
- LIVE Events – you’ll be invited to our BrainTrustLIVE annual national events and regional events
- Networking – you’ll be part of the ever-growing network of women business owners who want and need you in their orbits
How do I join?
To become an Insider, you must identify as a woman and either:
- Currently own at least 5% of a business …or
- Plan to be part of a startup in the next 24 months …or
- Have previously been a business owner
How much does Insider cost?
Insider membership fees are $500 per year, billed annually.
The Key Club
If you have surpassed $1,000,000 in annual revenue and have aggressive goals to continue to grow, you may be eligible to join The Key Club.
The Key Club is for those who have surpassed the $1,000,000 milestone and are looking to aggressively continue that growth trajectory.
In addition to Insider and Vault benefits, The Key Club members:
- Are integrated into a Key Club Vault with other high-growth entrepreneurs
- Have priority consideration for speaking/presenting opportunities at BrainTrustLIVE events
- Will have themselves and/or their companies featured on BrainTrust’s website
- Participate in curated retreats designed for high-growth entrepreneurs
- Receive special pricing consideration for their books published on the BrainTrustINK imprint
How do I join?
To join The Key Club, you must meet the following criteria:
- You own at least 25% of a business that is generating more than $1,000,000 in annual revenue
- You have aggressive goals to continue growth through revenue, profitability, jobs creation, philanthropy and influence in the community
- You identify as a woman
- Are committed to helping other women grow their businesses through mentoring/coaching
What is the cost of Key Club?
Key Club dues are $3600, billed annually.
***If you meet the above criteria, you may submit an application. The application allows the BrainTrust team to learn more about you, your goals and where you are on your entrepreneurial journey. Once your application is received, it will go through our approval process and someone will reach out to you with next steps.